Sunday, February 17, 2008

Garden


So it's been a while since I was here and I'd call that a very good thing. I'm filled with less angst. I'm basically recovered from my eating disorder, except for occasional issues, but it never gets inside my head. I know I can talk about it with my husband and I can get by.


Of late my interest is in school and research. I'm also getting excited about gardening and have ordered many plants. I'm happy to say that I have a new bloom in my garden. It's the first of the year and I'm super happy about it. It's a lovely yellow crocus. I spent a bit of time in the garden today labeling the bulbs that are poking through the soil. It took a while, but now they are marked and I won't disturb them later while I'm working out there.
I've also started seeds indoors. I'm happy to simply have some things underway. I love to watch things grow. It's something that has always given me pleasure. Funny how we can get all wrapped up in things and forget what's important to us.
This blog will likely focus on the garden more than anything else.....but I'm not making any promises.

No comments: