Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday, Monday

What a day to decide to take off to spend quality time with my kiddos. It's grey, gloomy and rainy outside. Ugh. The only good thing is it's a perfect day to go see a movie and that is our plan for later. However, I wish I had gone to work. The thing is, I promised the kids at the beginning of the year that I'd take a day off for their spring break since we have different break times. They chose today, even though the rest of the week is supposed to be beautiful. Oh well.

My back is killing me. One side is tight and makes it hard for me to turn my head to the left and the other side, under my arm is having spasms. Ugh. What the hell? I'm only 34!!! lol

Maybe I should just go chill with my kiddos and enjoy the lazy day, instead of regretting taking off. It's sad to have looked forward to a day off with them & then spend most of it wishing I hadn't. What a terrible thing!

That's it. I'm going to go cuddle on the couch with them and then we'll figure out what movie to see later. :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

It is neat that you took some time off, especially for your boys. I think that you have to every once in awhile. That is what those sick days are for:)

Thank you for the comment on my blog. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling a bit. Maybe we can take that leap of faith together. It is wonderful to have friends like you who can understand and encourage us along.

Sending so much love to you! <3<3<3