Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blahh, blahh.

I'm not sure why on earth I have this blog, but whatever.

Today has been rather productive. I'm working on a quilt for my brother and sister in law. It's of Colorado...at least it's meant to represent what I saw on the way to Ouray. I was inspired. :)

I've also been working on a new purse and drinking beer. lol. What I really want is a glass of cabernet. :D Oh yeah.

So anyway, I set up a website to sell my stuff and it's been fun. So far no takers, but that's okay. I don't mind. I'm having fun and that's what matters most. I just really love making the stuff!!! :)

So school starts in one week fo the boys and I start on the 27. I'm somewhat excited and somewhat not. I'm just having such a great summer that it's a shame for it to end. BUT....with the beginning of school, I know Halloween is just around the corner and that makes me happy. I think I'd like to have an end of summer garden party though. It might be fun.

We'll see...I have a lot on my plate as it is. :)

No comments: