Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Assholes n such

The boys and I went to the pool for a few hours. They had a great time. I only laid in the sun...my knee is killing me still from hitting it yesterday. I'm such a clutz! Oh well. It keeps me on my toes.

I still have trouble dealing with people in the world. Today some lifeguards...only teenagers were so immature and I ended up calling them assholes, instead of being the mature adult example. I was irritated and I let it be known. Well, I now feel like an ass for not maintaining my composure in front of them.

Why can't I find the same joy in people that I do in flowers and birds?

I've been devoting at least 30 minutes a day to meditation lately....except for the last two days, but it's okay. I was busy. I find that when I can't formally meditate, I take at least 5 minutes to remember why I'm here on this earth.....It's helpful....most of the time. ;)

1 comment:

Angela said...

You make me smile:)