Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Much better.

Pic of my Papa and my mom in Bellevue






I'm feeling better about the situation that inspired the previous blog.

Meditation really does help me. Thank the Goddess!



My second wedding anniversary is this Friday and to be honest I just want to hang out at home, have some wine and make a yummy dinner we can enjoy on the deck. That's all I want to do. Peace, quiet and a few giggles. :) That sounds like divinity.



I need to order the tins for the lip balm. I have all the ingredients to make it, but I need the tins so I can work on getting the perfect consistency. I'd like to maybe send out samples to get honest opinions from friends. I'll be sure to let you know ahead of time. I really want honest opinions too....I might send out a survey card with the samples. hehe. Seriously. I'll send goodies and homework! Haha.



Love and peace to all.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I hope you and Scott have a beautiful anniversary!

I'm raising my hand for lip balm samples. Pick me! Pick me!